Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

Birthdays coming up.

I just LOVE being on holiday from work, so I can sit and craft!

 So, this card is for a cousin of mine, who simply adores owls!
Every year, I make her a card with an owl theme, and I don't like to use the same owl twice!
She always likes the cards I send he, so lets hope this one is no different.
(She is going to be 12 this time...I think!)
I used cordinations card, paper from my 12 x 12 stash, ribbon  was from HOTP,
punched-out flowers, gems, and image from download.


 I love this image! I think this card is just right for many occassions...
A little birdie told me....'you're moving house'
...'you got a new job'
...'theres some good news in your family'
....anything, really!
I used plenty of my fave - Glossy Accents - but it's hard to see in the pic.


I made this for a friend who has a birthday coming up.
Just wanted to send her a bright and cheery card, as she has a lot on at the min and want her
to know I didn't forget her.
Image from a digi download... made from 4 different elements, which I put
together and arranged.
Paper from stash, and puched flowers with gems. x

No comments: