Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

My friends got married yesterday.... and... dogs in the bath!?!

I made them this card weeks ago...and now I can finally show it to you,
'cos I know she looks at my blog.

 I wanted to make them a card which would
fit their sea-side themed wedding.
I knew they were having the reception looking out over the sea, near to where they live,
having fish and chips, then ice-cream for their meal
and having shells, etc on the tables,
so I created this card ...using a photo and some editing in photoshop...I'm quite
proud of myself!
Hope they like it when they open it! xxx


I was asked to make a card for Amie (aged 12)...
and I know she has a cute, little white dog, so thought this image could be just right!
I decoupaged the flowrs, the soap and the suds, and glossy-accented all the bubbles and dogs noses.
The backing paper is a really old docrafts paper....
I think we all bought this set...and have loads left! x

No comments: