Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Half terms done and I've been crafting!

Well, I have been busy this half term...
Here are pics of some of the cards I have made.
(Been making "other things" too... will show you soon!)

 This first card was made for a music lover.
I decupaged the violin and added plenty of glossy accents, as well as a digi sentiment.
I have also had a thing recently, for butterflies...
they keep appearing on my cards! :)


 Spot the butterflies! ;)
I thought this image was great fro a fresh and funky card for an
18 yr old girl.
Papermania papers gave a bit of "Zing!" to the background.


 This one, I made for a friend who isn't feeling too great at the min.
It's a Pink Petticoat image and backing paper.
I coloured the bird with my watercolour pencils and
used paper flowers and a butterfly(!) to adorn it.


I was asked to make this card for a little girl who has been in hospital recently.
She has difficulty seeing, but I know she loves her art,
so made this with one biog and bold image, a colourful background
and glossy accents over her name, so she can feel her name.
(I handcut the paintbrush.)
Thanks for looking.  xxx