Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

A first birthday

Here is a card I made for a friend to give to her friend...
 
 
I used a dovecrafts papers, Debbie Mumm digi image,
parts of the Cheery Lynn fanciful flourish
and some flowers that I picked up in a pound shop!  
This card looks sooo much better in real life...the photo does not do
it any justice.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Divas by design - use a digi - 12 Nov
Aud Sentiments - feminine - 19 Nov
Moving along with the times - pearly, swirly and girly - 13 Nov
Southern girls challenge - sweets for my sweet - 14 Nov
Cutie pie - cute card for babies / small children - 23 Nov
 
 

6 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card, love that cake, makes me hungry! thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Riette said...

This is very sweet! And a happy birthday to the lucky recipient!
Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT.
xxx
Riette

OlgaB said...

This is beautiful. Love the soft colours!
Have a great day!

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card (gorgeous cake!) I love the swirly flowers too.Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card, that cake looks yummy! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Jackie said...

Very pretty card. I have finally made the connection between here and DC. Been trying to figure it out for weeks LOL.
Jackie xx