Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

If the shoe fits....

Oh, I love this weeks theme over at Glitter n Sparkle - Pearls and swirls.
I used "Pearls n leather" from Stitchy stamps.


I used my promarkers to colour the image - 
and I dotted on all those little teeny swirls...freehand!
Liquid pearls were used to fill the pearl necklace, which gave a lovely effect.
I made the sentiment on the pc
and backed it all on some paper I got, in a paper pack, in 'The Works'.
A few pearls here and there around the edge, finished this card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Little claires - bright and beautiful - 13 Feb
Sister act - anything goes - 30 Jan
Jelly park - bling it up - 31 Jan
Scribble and scrap - anything goes - 31 Jan
Aud sentiments - anything goes - 27 Jan
Little miss muffet - anything goes - 28 Jan
Creative moments - anything goes - 2 Feb
Pennys paper crafty - anything goes - 28 Jan
Eureka stamps - the colour red - 26 Jan



8 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, it’s beautifully done! Thanks for joining our Color Red Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps.
Karal DT

Jackie said...

Not into shoes really, except as something comfortable on my feet, which these wouldn't be LOL, but I love your card :o)
Jackie xx

lalkygirl said...

what a great card ...love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiment designs and good luck in the challenges
tracey x

crafty said...

i know several people who would like a pair of shoes like this one! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Awesome card Vicky.

Love how you added the swirls to the shoe.

Thank you for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.

Tracey DTx

Laurian said...

Beautiful project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Jellypark Challenges said...

Lovely card, thank you for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o)