Followers

Sunday 15 February 2015

My first Aurora wings image!

I was thrilled, this week, to get this adorable image -"cat in flowers"
for our 'glitter n gems' challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle.

This card has been glittered around the edge, with glamour dust, giving it a little distressed feel, 
and I also hand glittered those teeny Martha Stewart punched butterflies! 
(fiddly little things!!)  lol...
I really enjoyed colouring this image, which i admit, did take quite a long time!
I used  my promarkers in all my fave colours ...blues and purples to pinks and lilacs. 
The gems part of the challenge have been
fit into the centre of the flowers. 
A dry embossed line and a craftwork cards sentiment finished this card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Partytime tuesdays - anything goes - 28 Feb
Top tip tuesday - fave colours - 17 Feb
Sparkle n sprinkle - anything goes with  loose glitter - 25 Feb
Digi sketch - for the girls - 16 Feb
Crafting muskateers - cute - 1 March
Cards galore encore - use a digi - 28 Feb
Crafty gals corner - anything goes - 17 Feb
Just inspirational - any animal - 16 Feb
Scrappers delights - anything goes - 17 Feb
Simply create too - anything goes - 28 Feb
Sister act - anything goes - 20 Feb
Little miss muffet - anything goes - 24 Feb
Crafty calendar - anything goes - 1 March
Digi galore - anything goes - 1 March

8 comments:

andree said...

This is just so pretty, thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

Jackie said...

What a lovely colourful card :) Jackie xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous! Love your coloring of this piece. Gorgeous sparkle too. Thanks for joining us over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge.

Anne Temple said...

Great card and fabulous coloring of this super sweet image. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Samantha A. said...

This is just beautiful!! I am so glad to be on Pattie's DT with you! I can't wait see more of your amazing creations! I'm also your newest follower!
Hugs,
Samantha xx
Designs by Sammy

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really adorable Vicky. Your colouring is awesome. I am looking forward to working with you on PC. I am your new follower.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

Just awesome, fabulous work xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x