Followers

Sunday 17 January 2016

Monochrome

"Monochrome"
is this weeks challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. 

I thought this image would be perfect - a hot chocolately drink, 
for a January birthday... to keep you warm in this cold weather!

I decided to stick with various browns, when I got this lovely image
called "cinnamon swirl" from Limited Runs.


My friends birthday is coming up, so I decided to make this one for her.
I coloured the image with my promarkers 
and added a sentiment on the PC, from Pink Petticoat - which is now sadly closed.
The backing paper cane from a stack I bought a few years ago, 
in my favourite place: Hobby Lobby , while we were visiting Canada / America. 
The flowers are Dovecraft flowers and i diecut the corner
using a cuttlebug corner die. 
I hand-drew on friends name onto the image.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede - lots of layers - 22 Jan
Polkadoodles - winter birthday - 29 Jan
Little miss muffet - atg - 27 Jan
Crafting for all seasons - monochrome - 20 Jan
Fresh brewed designs - atg - 21 Jan
Crafting from the heart - atg - 17 Jan
Oooh la la creations - girlie - 17 Jan

5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Love your neutral color combo, Vic! Great job on the layers. :-D Now, putting on a DT hat -- Thanks for playing along in our "Lots of Layers" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. :-D Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Janice W. said...

Beautiful job with the monochrome! Your card is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

karalschuknecht said...

Great card and beautiful color choices. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stamped. Karal DT

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Winter Birthday challenge challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

Mia Scott said...

This is such a cute card, I love how you have personalised it!
Thank you for joining in with the 'Winter Birthday' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - DT Member xx