Followers

Sunday 29 May 2016

Birds and flowers

With imminent (I hope) changes on the way for me, 
This will be my last DT post with Glitter n Sparkle -
just for a little while. 
I will return, as I love being a part of the team, but 
there's a bit too much going on at the minute...
So...

My last challenge with them for a while is...
"flower power."


I loved using this image - Home Sweet Home - 
from A Day for Daisies.
I printed it along with a little part of the branch and a
 freebie sentiment I found on the www.

I coloured using my promarkers
and added a little organza ribbon. 
I wanted to keep this one C.A.S and so
embossed a single line around the outside,
before adhering on foam pads, to the cardbase.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 4 June
the paper shelter - make it digital - 1 June
Crafty ribbons - flowers - 2 June
Creative hands friends - atg - 2 June
Creative knockouts - atg - 2 June


2 comments:

carol said...

Lovely CAS Card,very pretty thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol C

Blue Daisy said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for challenge #34!

Tracy (aka Blue Daisy)