Followers

Saturday 30 July 2016

Anniversary time...

I'm still here! 

I know I haven't been around much lately...
we are in the middle of a hectic, but exciting time.
Don't want to jinx anything, but will let you know when 
we are a few steps further ahead with our plans...

I have been able to get back to a little crafty time -
and oh, how I have enjoyed myself! 

I made this card for my Mum and Dads
anniversary, coming up next week.
I *think* they have been married 45 years... 
so wrote about that on the inside, but wasn't quite
sure enough - so didn't put it on the front. 


At the moment, I am working with limited supplies,
but created this clean and simple card.
Infact, I love the paper pack this came from 
(The Works, 99p per pack - 6 x 6 papers)
and have created 3 anniversary cards from that pack, which I 
will be sharing with you over the next week or two. 

So, this card was made with one paper, one stamp,
and 2 diecuts. 
 A little glossy accents picks out each of the hears on 
the paper background, but it's hard to see on the picture.

I would like to enter some challenges with this card...
Brown sugar - atg - 4 Aug
Jo's scrap shack - atg - 6 Aug
Aud sentiments - atg - 3  Aug
In the pink - use a stamp - 4 Aug
Southern girls - atg - 4 Aug

10 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for joining our Fun-Day Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap Shack.

Unknown said...

A beautiful card! Happy Anniversary to your parents. Thank you for participating in Jo's Fun Friday Challenge.
:) Michelle
http://www.Majestic.Memories.biz
http://www.Majestic.Memories.biz/wp

Kat W said...

So romantic and such a sweet design...the paper is gorgeous :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Kat x

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Gorgeous card! I love the pink patterned paper!Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge blog--please join us again soon!
:) Marie--ATSM--DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Yes, I love using glossy accents and you can see the hearts you have added it to...CAS and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
Tina (DT)

Martina Svoboda said...

Lovely simple card, love the inked edges detail,it pops out nicely. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
Martina

Kellie 0:) said...

Your card is gorgeous. TFS and joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful project. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Brown Sugar DT

Heather said...

Ooo . . . this is gorgeous!! Super simple, but still gorgeous!! The paper is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .