Followers

Sunday, 18 December 2016

Christmas glitter!


So, the last challenge of the year has just started at Glitter n Sparkle..
"Christmas with glitter!"



I got this delightful image from BUGABOO.
Scarves hats and antlers have been glittered,
 with my micro fine coloured glitters,
which i sprinkle after applying my glue pen to the little areas i want glittering.
It's a great way to only cover smaller areas and
to get it very precise!
I coloured the cats with my promarkers.
I added a freebie sentiment and also
the frostyville border which I diecut on my bigshot.
The backing paper is from a dovecrafts set of papers that I found
on offer last year, but hadn't got round to using yet.
The little stars are the leftover cutouts from the frostyville border.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges~

613 create - atg holiday happiness - 4 Jan
Addicted to stamps - snowflakes with a stamp - 8 Jan
Dis digi designs - happy holidays - 1 Jan
Colour crazy  - atg - 24 Dec
Crafty catz - atg - 23 Dec
Crimbo crackers - animals - 1 Jan
Cute card thursday - snowflakes - 22 Dec
 I love promarkers - hats - 27 Dec
Creatalicious - atg christmas - 2 Jan
Crafty calendar - christmastime - 29 Dec
Dies r us - snow 29 Dec

11 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the cute image.
Kath x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet card with those adorable festive cats Vic. You.ve coloured them beautiful.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card!!!

Camille Short said...

This is gorgeous - love your style!

Sherri said...

LOVE this adorable card! As a cat lover, it is especially appealing to me! Lol! Darling image and beautifully colored and designed! Thanks for joining our "Snow" challenge at Dies R Us!

Jean said...

Great card, loving your style.

Darlene said...

OMG this is so, so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Caz said...

This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
Caz CC DT.
My Blog
Crafty Catz
World Wide Open DT Challenge

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
Wendy x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in this months Christmas Time challenge over at Crafty Calendar. Don't forget to become a follower of our blog if you're not already.
Hugs