Followers

Sunday 18 December 2016

Christmas glitter!


So, the last challenge of the year has just started at Glitter n Sparkle..
"Christmas with glitter!"



I got this delightful image from BUGABOO.
Scarves hats and antlers have been glittered,
 with my micro fine coloured glitters,
which i sprinkle after applying my glue pen to the little areas i want glittering.
It's a great way to only cover smaller areas and
to get it very precise!
I coloured the cats with my promarkers.
I added a freebie sentiment and also
the frostyville border which I diecut on my bigshot.
The backing paper is from a dovecrafts set of papers that I found
on offer last year, but hadn't got round to using yet.
The little stars are the leftover cutouts from the frostyville border.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges~

613 create - atg holiday happiness - 4 Jan
Addicted to stamps - snowflakes with a stamp - 8 Jan
Dis digi designs - happy holidays - 1 Jan
Colour crazy  - atg - 24 Dec
Crafty catz - atg - 23 Dec
Crimbo crackers - animals - 1 Jan
Cute card thursday - snowflakes - 22 Dec
 I love promarkers - hats - 27 Dec
Creatalicious - atg christmas - 2 Jan
Crafty calendar - christmastime - 29 Dec
Dies r us - snow 29 Dec

10 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the cute image.
Kath x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet card with those adorable festive cats Vic. You.ve coloured them beautiful.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card!!!

Camille Short said...

This is gorgeous - love your style!

Sherri said...

LOVE this adorable card! As a cat lover, it is especially appealing to me! Lol! Darling image and beautifully colored and designed! Thanks for joining our "Snow" challenge at Dies R Us!

Jean said...

Great card, loving your style.

Darlene said...

OMG this is so, so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
Wendy x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in this months Christmas Time challenge over at Crafty Calendar. Don't forget to become a follower of our blog if you're not already.
Hugs