Followers

Sunday 12 February 2017

Love cats?

At Glitter n Sparkle blog this week, we got the challenge...
"Love is in the air..."
I got the lovely image "the cats whiskers" from All Dressed Up.


This image originally comes with the sentiment,
'looking good!'
but I needed to change that for another sentiment for this card.
(I just made my own in a text box, in publisher.)
I used a precious hearts diecut and the backing paper if from lawn fawn. 
I made a little frame around the image, from the same paper as the backing paper.
I popped it up on 3d foam pads and inked all the edges.
The cute image was coloured with my promarkers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps - love - 21 Feb
Come and get it - love is in the air - 20 Feb
Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 1 March
Stamping sensations - animal magic - 1 March
Crafty calendar - love is in the air -1 March
Dis digi stamps - include an animal - 1 March
Little miss muffet - atg - 24 Feb
Creative moments - atg / love is in the air - 21 Feb
I love promarkers - cas - 21 Feb
Simon says stamp - cute - 16 Feb
Passion for promarkers - CAS - 22 Feb

11 comments:

brenda said...

What a real fun animal creation and perfect for your theme, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations February challenge.

B x

Dana Johnson said...

Darling card and I love the kitty! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

jenn shurkus said...

super super sweet :) love your coloring! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Planetsusie said...

Wow - this is just sooooo pretty, I love everything about it. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Love is in the Air) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the cat image!

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card, cute image.Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Vic. Why not check out our challenge at Passion for Promarkers as you card is perfect for our current 'CAS' challenge. Hugs, Denise x http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Andie's Space said...

Hi Vic,
This is adorable. What a sweet image, beautifully coloured. Those papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x