Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

Orange and green

At Glitter n Sparkle this week, it's "anything goes" week...


I used the cute image "heart sunglasses girl" from Lemon Shortbread.
I used my promarkers and spectrum noirs to colour her. 
The spotty backing paper was an off-cut and I inked the edges as well as
embossing a line down each side.
Also, the sentiment is stamped from one of my new bargain stamps... i got 
5 in a pack, AND an embossing folder, for... 50p! 
( from the first car boot sale of the year, which we attended last weekend)
I punched the orange flowers and used my white sakura pen 
to give the a little more detail. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Brown sugar - atg - 2 March
Crafty Catz - atg - with twist of spring - 2 March
Creative fingers - atg - 3 March
Jos scrap shack - atg - 5 March
qkr stampede - atg / birthday - 4 March
Crafts galore encore - atg - 28 Feb
Crafty awesomeness - atg - 2 March
C.R.A.F.T - atg - 2 March
Little miss muffet - atg - 9 March
Lemon Shortbread - atg - 13 March

6 comments:

Christine said...

What a fun card ----and it speaks of warmer weather! Your image is beautifully colored, and I love the heart-shaped sunglasses! Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack this week!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

samanthadesigns said...

Great coloring on your main image. The orange and green really make everything pop.

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! I LOve your colours and design.
Sounds like you grab a bargain. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Lovely card, pretty image and great design. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Sue - JO's Scrap Shack DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous card...beautiful coloring! Love the orange and green! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Monika Reeck said...

Stunning Image and stunning colored and I love the Layout of your card may I tell
Perfecto with orange and green
so adorable and this is I LOVe MUCH
the layout I will remember this
Vicky...you made me want to have this Image...will search and buy it maybe
See you around my new blogland friend
I will be thrilled if you like to visit me back :)
hugs
Monika (teamie from Pattie`s Creation)