Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2017

A double birthday

It's my birthday today  - and also my sisters!
So I made her this card....


I used these colours as they are her favourites.
I wanted to make a different card, and did not use an image this time.
I sentiment was free...
I think it was from desert divas.
The grey and white hearts border is a washi tape
which I picked up in Canada last year on holiday,
The flowers are from docrarfts, I just layered a few together
and glossy-accented pearls in the centres.
The banner was cut using a spellbinders edging die.
I printed out the butterflies and fussy cut them before
popping the wings onto foam pads.
The swirls are (again) from the little xcut holly leaf set I got at christmas,
at Hobbycraft.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty creations - atg - 30 March
Sisterhood of crafters - celebrating women - 21 March
Deep ocean - dots and or stripes - 20 March
Inky chicks - flowers - staped or embellishment - 31 March
Crafty cardmakers - for a special female - 26 March



6 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful creation! Happy Birthday to you both!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrating Women’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Helen J said...

Gorgeous card, I bet she loved it. I hope you had a lovely day.

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card with a wonderful design and I really like those butterflies! Your sister will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers! Happy Crafting!
Glenda - DT

Judy McKay said...

Pretty birthday card for your sister. Lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Sally Dodger said...

A gorgeous birthday card. I love the blue colour scheme and your flowers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.