Followers

Monday 27 March 2017

Mothers Day!

At Glitter n Sparkle, the challenge this week is to
make a card for "Mothers Day."


So I made a card for my Mum.
I was so pleased to get an image from Sami Stamps, this week!
I got "tower of whiskers" which I fell in love with, instantly.
Perfect for my Mum, as she is definately a cat lover - much like myself!

So, I coloured all the kitties with my spectrum noirs and promarkers,
I played around with different papers for the background, for ages
as I couldn't quite get a good combination together.

The white frame was diecut, as was the "mum" and the precious tied heart,
I visited "the Range" the day after I started making this card, and saw the kitty pawprint stamp...
infact, there were 3 different sized pawprints
in the set and I thought it would go perfectly...
and at 99p, considering all the cat cards I make, I thought 
it was a real bargain!
I embossed the back, light-brown strip 
with the pawprints folder I bought last yr on holiday.

I think this card will make my mum smile.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Jo's scrap shack - atg - 1 April
Crafting from the heart - atg - 4 April
Cutie pies - dies and digis - 5 April
Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 2 April

4 comments:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! Can you just mail it to me? It is awesome! Your coloring is fantastic too! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

Lisa xx said...

Aawww, this is adorable and just perfect for our Dies and Digi's theme

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Pat K said...

Adorable image on this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and layout and thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue