Followers

Friday 7 April 2017

Purple


This months challenge at Patties Creations is to use:
"Shades of purple"


I thought that 'Gymnast 2' would be the perfect image to use for this challenge.
I coloured and fussy-cut the image.

A crafty friend recently gifted me the stamp, 
to stamp the sentiment.
I punched the stars out of a glittery card.
The paper was from my stash - I have had that piece for years and years, and thought
it would be perfect for this challenge!
I added a hand -doodled border with my white chalk pen.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting by designs - atg - 5 May
Crafty creations - atg - 13 April
The Paper shelter - digital - 13 April
Crafty girls creations - atg - 1 May
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 1 May
Colour crazy - atg - 22 April
Crafting with friends - atg - 14 April

5 comments:

Cards By MI said...

A lovely card with a sweet image. Adorable! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends.DT Louise x

Nicola Gold said...

Very sweet and great colours. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' April 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the cute image ♥
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy challenge.
Hugs, DT Maya

Furrbster said...

This is a really pretty card,

Hugz Tinz