Followers

Friday 15 December 2017

A family christmas card


So, I made a card for my sister and her family...


I could not resist making another card for our challenge at the 
Colour Crazy challenge, this time! 
I adore this cute christmas tree truck image, from Melonheadz
it's found in their Christmas Clipart collection. 
As soon as I saw this image, I knew my
little 5 year old nephew would love it...

I used my memory box frostyville border
and the country landscape border, 
along with a (free!) sentiment from Desert Diva Crafts.
Colouring with my alcohol pens, I also used a lot of stickles glitter on this one...
on the frosty border, the tree, the hillscape and the stars in the sky
 - which have come from a cuttlebug snowflake die.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps - seasons greetings - 25 Dec
Crafty cardmakers - christmas - 23 Dec
Crafty friends - family and friends - 30 Dec
Cute card thursday - atg - 27 Dec

No comments: