Followers

Friday 2 February 2018

Elephant love

 The challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge blog this week, is -as always - "anything goes"...

I got a totally gorgeous image this time, from Bugaboo - called, "elephant love."
 It's a perfect image for valentines, which is just around the corner...
 although this time, I made a congratulations card
 and thought I could use it for an engagement card.


 The flowers are paper flowers - from Docrafts, I think. 
The darkest flower was punched. 
 Pink Petticoat (no longer trading) is the source for my sentiment.
 The heart paper is from a lawn fawn paper pack, 
while the roses paper came in a freebie paper pack, 
with a magazine, quite some time ago! 
 I inked the edges of everything on this card...sometimes using brown, sometimes pink.
 The border has been punched, and the butterflies, too.
I used promarkers and spectrum noirs to colour my image. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

No comments: